Turning Point cannot charge clients for victim services in accordance with the Illinois Domestic Violence Act. Therefore, we heavily rely on contributions from organizations, corporations, and you!
The following are some examples of how your donation can impact the lives of abused women, children, and men:
- A taxi ride to the courthouse for an order of protection
- One night in shelter for an adult client
- Five counseling sessions for survivors
- One week in shelter for a mother and child
You can also mail a check to:
Turning Point, Inc.
P.O. Box 723
Woodstock, IL 60098
Double Your Impact to Turning Point!
Do you know if your company offers a matching gift program? Check out this list of companies who match their employees’ charitable gifts. If your company is not on this list, you can still talk to your HR department.
For monetary donations through PayPal, please use the following email address: jkeller@
Other Ways to Give
Turning Point requests donations (Click here for suggested donations) of:
- Non-perishable food
- Personal care items
- Household products
- New clothing, especially undergarments and business attire (Used items won’t be accepted for safety and sanitary reasons)
- Office supplies
To organize an office supply, food, or clothing drive, please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, get your workplace involved! Fundraising options include:
- Coin drive
- Baggo Competition
Call for our Special Events Coordinator or email email@example.com with questions.